Mould at home: How dangerous is it and what can be done?

Exposure to mould can cause respiratory illnesses, allergies and asthma, and can sometimes be fatal. …

“Where the mould is caused by disrepair or the property is unfit for habitation – for example, as a result of damp or condensation caused by poor insulation or faulty heating or ventilation systems – then it is the landlord’s responsibility to fix it,” said John Gallagher, from the charity.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.